Oil and Gas Solutions
We understand the challenges that upstream operators face and our managed services enable our customers to focus on their core business while reducing operational cost, increasing operational efficiency, enhancing productivity, increasing revenue, improving system reliability and customer experience while reducing related complexity and business risks.
Our categories of service include:
- Smart pipelines
- Network Management
- Generator Maintenance
- Solar Energy
- Energy Audit
Every day, Oil and Gas companies face challenges such as increased cyber security threats, outdated legacy infrastructures, and reduced budgets which could threaten optimal performance and disrupt operations. Our Smart Pipeline service includes:
- Real time control and supervision of operations along the pipeline through a NOC centre based in one or more control centers.
- Accurate measure of flow,volume and levels to help ensure correct product accounting
- Detection and location of pipeline leakage - including time, volumes, and location distances
- Integration of security systems for personnel, the environment, and infrastructure using video surveillance, access control, and intrusion detection systems
- Management and optimization of energy consumption.
Real-time control and supervision of operations in your key installations, oil fields e.t.c through a NOC centre based in one or more control centers. Services include:
- Remote data monitoring and analysis
- Sensor/Alarm installation, management and escalation
- Improved efficiencies – The system easily collects and sends all critical information to a dashboard so employees can spend more time analysing the data for increased efficiencies.
- Proactive maintenance – The remote monitoring system is able to send alerts and notifications so that issues can easily be addressed
- Valuable insight – Remote monitoring software can take machine data and produce graphs for a better visualisation of trends and better informed decision making.
We focus on solutions that help our clients reduce their power downtime for seamless operations. These include:
- Supply and leasing (includes installation of Diesel Generator)
- Diesel generator operations, monitoring, refuelling, preventive, and corrective maintenance
- Generator overhaul and related replacements where applicable
- Generator spare parts sourcing, warehousing, and management
- Generator integration and synchronisation to grid power and renewable energies (Solar)
- Solar mini-grid construction, operations and maintenance
- Hybrid generator operations and maintenance
- Standby generator hire in critical situations, events and leasing if the period exceeds 21 days
As part of one of our SDGs of focus, we advocate for clean energy as a way for our clients’ to reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to protecting the environment in addition to reducing their costs.
Solar with storage solution
We set up solar power plants large enough to support our client’s energy needs during the day and couple this with a storage solution to supply energy during the night. This effectively eliminates diesel consumption while keeping the generators for emergency standby.
Step 1: We undertake an assessment of our clients’ energy needs and the energy efficiency of their operational premises and systems.
Step 2: We present energy consumption usage and efficiency findings to make them aware of the potential energy saving measures and their cost benefit analysis.