Adrian Kenya Limited is committed to the health and safety of our employees as well as eﬀective Environmental protection. In our business, it is every employee’s responsibility to uphold Health, Safety and Environment standards for every activity that is conducted in our workplace or while at client facilities. We are fully committed to the requirements and the spirit of maintaining high HSE standards and to ensure continual improvement of our HSE performance. All employees and any related stakeholders are required to understand, implement and maintain the ethos of the company’s HSE standards. This is to ensure continuity of the business in accordance to national and international standards.
Health Safety &
Our HSE Commitment
We Care For Our People
Entrenched within the company of the company is a devoted towards protecting the health, safety and environment of our employees, subcontractors, partners and the communities in which Adrian Kenya Limited operates, who may be affected by our actions. At Adrian Kenya, we embrace the safe working culture wherever and whenever!
Our Health, Safety and Environment Policy
Adrian Kenya Limited’s HSE policy comprises several foundational commitments:
- Compliance with all regulations and contractual obligations governing HSE requirements at our workplaces
- Expedient action to correct or isolate unsafe conditions or work practices
- Employee accountability for role-related HSE requirements
- Reasonable eﬀort to ensure that employees can accomplish assigned tasks safely and with no harm to the environment
- Activities to enhance workers’ awareness and participation of HSE requirements
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of the HSE management system
Adrian Kenya Limited is devoted to making environmental management an integral core value and vital part of the Adrian Kenya Limited culture by:
- Integrating environmental considerations into work practices at all levels; Informing employees and associates of applicable environmental regulations and Adrian Kenya Limited requirements;
- Providing the resources necessary for employees and associates to conduct their work in accordance with applicable environmental regulations and Adrian Kenya Limited requirements;
- Developing environmental goals and targets relevant to Adrian Kenya Limited operations and taking actions to achieve those goals and targets;
- Fostering a work environment in which employees and associates are encouraged to report and raise environmental issues without fear of retaliation;
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations and other promulgated environmental requirements.
Our Absolute Safety Rules
1. ALWAYS drive Safely And Legally.
Never use Handheld devices when Driving.
2. WE ALWAYS drive Safely and Legally. We ALWAYS obey The speed limit.
3. WE ALWAYS drive Safely and Legally. We always wear a Safety belt
4. WE NEVER work or drive under the Influence of alcohol or Drugs.
5. ALWAYS wear protective gear & attach and use safety harness when working at height fall Protection equipment.
6. WE ALWAYS maintain the required Safe distance and use the correct insulated equipment when working in the proximity of power.
7. WE NEVER undertake any Street or underground Work activity unless Competent to do so.
8. WE NEVER carry out work on any Electrical work unless you’re Qualified to do so.